Hot Fall

Monday, December 20, 2010

Motherz Milk

Back again so soon ? Yes, I am, I am having an easy Christmas this year....but it's going to be a BIG Fat 2011...anyway, more on that later.

I would like to share my next painting with you. The title of the painting is 'Motherz Milk'. I started to get cross eyed with all the Zebra Stripes.


The calf look up into the mother's belly in search of milk. You can't appreciate the contrasting colors of the mother and the calf, nor can you appreciate the sprinkles of gold in the serengeti sand in this photo.  I used metallic paint on the tip of the calf's tongue and for the sparkle in his eye.




The inspiration photo is below....Hope you enjoyed this piece, thank-you for leaving your comments or asking a question.  I am already working on my next painting and can't wait to share it with you.
(this photograph serves as my art inspiration )

No comments:

Post a Comment