Hot Fall

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Current Painting Inspirations



First Hint...there's cat in the painting that looks like this tortie, or tortise shell cat.





Butterfly ? Maybe, haven't decided yet


flowers, grasses and pumpkins?  Well, cats as you may know love the grass in the garden....helps thier digestion. The grass shown here is ornamental fountain grass


foxtails that grown seasonally on the fountain grass

I will reveal the painting in the next few days. I work from photos and select one or two of my pets favorite things, in this case it's ornamental fountain grass butterflies and Humming Birds. Finally the painting will have one of my favorite things as the background. Please check back to view the finished piece and leave your honest constructive comments, that means a lot to me.

 


Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment