In 2008 - 2010 we witnessed some pretty large gala's, party's , weddings and events. When it comes to celebrities, VIP's, politicians, CEO's and the wealthy money is unsually a non-issue.
Bryan’s extensive client list boasts stars like Elton John, Michael J. Fox, and President Obama and Senator Hillary Clinton for her daughter Chelsea's Wedding and Marriage to
Introducing Bryan Rafanelli, CEO of Rafanelli Events, based in Boston, MA. This event planner's work has been seen around the world. If you can afford his work you probably should book him now for an event in 2012, he's very busy ! His company , Rafanelli Events manages over 100 events annually. Rafanelli Events is a full-service event design, planning and production company.
If you can't afford the services of an Event Planner like Bryan at least you can take some inspiration from him. "Put on an extroidinary Halloween Party" was a CBS Today Show segment where Bryan showed us how it's done. Bryan was also a guest recently on Good Morning America (GMA) abc news, sharing some of his secrets for those of us on a budget, okay now were talking.
I am curious as to what makes him so special, a guru of design and events ? His work has afforded him many accolades such as one of the “25 Trendsetters of 2006” by Modern Bride, one of Boston’s “40 Under 40” by The Boston Business Journal, and has earned the title “Best in Boston” seven years running by Boston Magazine to name a few. As if he isn't busy enough
And his work speaks for itself. He’s been named and serves as a regular contributor on UPN Boston’s “Morning Show.” His work has been highlighted in numerous print publications as well, including Bride, Cosmopolitan, Town & Country, Town & Country Weddings, Good Housekeeping, and more.
- Choose a Theme
- clocks, timers all set to go off at midnight
- piles of ribbon on the table
- round trays with a pictue of a round clock for a liner use for appetizers on food table
- glass vases filled with sugar & painted numbers of all sizes pressed down into the sugar 2011
- go to FB grab photos of people we remember in 2010 photo shop in B & W then cut in circles or what's better, there's a hole punch for that, about the size of a silver dollar, use as confetti over the tables
- hats, color coordinated to match your theme buy cheap at a favorite 99cent or variety store
- all good design should be shoulder level & above.
- stack party glasses on a table starting with 10 followed by 9, 8, 7 etc etc
- use bubble wrap for noise makers
- use bundle of helium balloons to float trays of goodies ( in his example) white meringue cookines off the ceiling....party goers can use the ribbon bundles hanging from the balloons to pull the tray down to grab a suprise goodys or hors' devours from the floating tray( that's my most favorite idea cause it's fun and it frees up floor space that would otherwise be cluttered up with hor' devour tables
Need more ideas? For more party planning ideas, here are some fun and useful websites to visit: